Husband and wife can't live together in love and harmony without accepting each other. Where acceptance is absent, there will be war, disagreement, disunity and constant complaints in the family.
Check your present complaints about your spouse and you will discover that, it is closely related to what you once admired in your spouse. The difference between then and now is that you accept him or her then but this you fail to do now. This article will open your eyes to the things that occurs at home when the couples fail to accept each other.
1. Constant complain: When you accept your spouse, you will not only love the strong points but you will embrace his or her weak points as well but in a situation where you fail to accept your spouse, you will have too many things to complain about in your.
2. Comparison: This is a killer of oneness and intimacy in marriages; it can destroy any home where enough room is given to it. If you are fond of comparing your spouse with others people, you are causing more danger to your marriage. This simply means you have not accepted him or her.
3. Condemning: When you are fond of condemning your spouse in words and through your actions, it shows that you've not accepted your spouse. Condemnation leads to judgment and outright rejection, therefore stop condemning.
4. Lack of Togetherness: There is no way you can enjoy the company of someone you do not accept. If you enjoy the company of other people more than your spouse or you have his or her company. It is a pointer to the fact that you have not accepted him or her.
5. Lack of Commitment: It simply means to be devoted or dedicated to an obligation or to a person. Commitment makes one to stick to what he or she loves. If you find it difficult to be devoted to your spouse, there is a need for you to work on yourself and improve your level of commitment.
6. Lack of Homeliness: Being at home with somebody you don't accept is not likely to be your best time. If you don't always want to spend quality time at home, then you need to check your acceptability level between you your spouse.
7. Desire to change your Spouse: If you always desire that your spouse should change in almost everything he or she does, it is a good sign that you are yet to accept him or her.
Understand this fact of life, that there is a need for you to accept your spouse the way he or she is for free flow of love and for deeper intimate relationship. There must be total acceptance in your union or marriage before you can enjoy your marriage.